Instagram is one of the social networks of the moment. In it, users can upload images and put a caption on them, but not only that, but you can also upload 15-second videos and tag whoever you want. Here you will learn how to download Instagram for Android.
Varies by device
Varies by device
1,000,000,000 – 5,000,000,000
Varies by device
You can follow other users and they follow you, as well as like their posts and write a comment. You can also communicate with others using the direct message option, where the comment is only seen by the recipient.
On Instagram, many tags or hashtags (#) are used next to the text of the publication and so other users who have put the same gags that you can follow you and you can follow them.
In order for you to benefit from this social network, the first thing you should do is download it. It is very easy you just have to follow these simple steps. But first of all you have to make sure that your mobile has an Android version higher than 2.0, otherwise there will be no way to download it, if this is your case, try to update the version of your phone to be able to get hold of the app.
Instructions to download Instagram for Android
- Download it. Go to the ‘Play store’ and in the top search engine type ‘Instagram’. This application is free, so if you see any option that is paid, download it, it is not the one you should install. The other way to download it is directly from your computer. In this case you have to search Google for Instagram and hit download. Once done, it will ask you which device. Since everything is linked through the Google account, it would have to recognize your phone. When it does, click accept and wait for it to download. You will open it from your computer but the download will start on your phone. You can choose the option you prefer.
- In the event that you decide to do it through your mobile, when you have found it, click ‘Download’, which will appear in the upper right.
- Once you give it you will have to wait for your mobile to download it. The time will depend on the memory of your ‘smartphone’ and your internet connection.
- When it has been downloaded, a pop-up window will appear informing you that the installation is
- Open Instagram and you will see that there is a tutorial with several steps to get you started on the network. You can read them to know how it works or skip tutorial.
- You have already downloaded it, but you still have to have an account. It will ask you for an email or to log in with Facebook. This second option is much more practical because you don’t have to enter any data, just allow the link.
- Think about the name you want, keep in mind that this will be the one that people look for you with. Add an image and a text to the biography, which can be your profession, what you like to do or a phrase that you like. The more you complete it, the better. Not only will it give a more active image on Instagram, but you will also attract the attention of your future followers.
- Find your friends to make the network activity more interesting. Once you follow people you will have a ‘timeline’ or time line in which you will see the publications of the people you follow.
- On Instagram there are five options. The first one is for you to see the ‘timeline’; the second so that, according to your tastes and preferences that the app has extracted from your ‘likes’, you can see what is closest to i; in the third, which is the central one, it is for you to upload your images and videos; then it is for you to see the activity of your ‘followers’ or followers regarding what you have published; and finally there is your In this last option you will be able to see everything you have published, as well as modify your profile if there is something that does not convince you.
What do you need to download Instagram for Android?
- Wifi or data connection
Tips to Download Instagram for Android
- When you go to download the app, try to have good coverage, otherwise, in addition to taking a long time, the download may be interrupted.
- Do it when you have wifi because the download spends a lot of data.
- If you have doubts about any step you can ask your friends, since many people use this app.
- Link Instagram with other social networks. So when you post something you can also see it in others.
- Register with Facebook, so you won’t have to fill in all the information such as name, age…since you already did it when you became Facebook. You’ll save a lot of time, and if you choose this option when you make an Instagram account, the app will notify all your Facebook contacts that you’re new to the network, so you can start following them and you won’t have to look for one of them. one.
- When you have already installed Instagram on your Android, spend a few minutes preparing your profile. Find a good image, write an attractive text and start following who interests you.