Peggo is one of those applications that are little known, but have come to change the lives of millions of people around the world. This application will allow you to have your music on your Android mobile phone in a very simple and efficient way, something that has changed the way of downloading and listening to music forever.
Peggo is a relatively new app, an app that is designed to download and listen to music directly from the soundcloud platform and the YouTube platform. In this way, you will be able to access practically any song in the world directly to your mobile phone, something that is simply great.
In this way, you will be able to download songs directly from your mobile phone, without having to turn on your computer under any circumstances and without having to copy and paste files from one device to another. This application will undoubtedly change your life and will allow you to do everything from your mobile phone, without any inconvenience.
In addition to downloading music, the application is also used to download audiobooks, since it allows you to download the audio of any YouTube video directly to your mobile phone. Whatever the case may be, the program converts everything to MP3 format, which will help you to have the songs directly available to use in the native MP3 player of your mobile phone and thus be able to play all kinds of songs without any problems. of songs.
This application also allows you to access SoundCloud, a website that hosts hundreds of songs and usually collects all kinds of remixes and DJ sessions. What’s more, if you have any of your own songs uploaded to SoundCloud, you will be able to find and download them thanks to this program. In this way, you will be able to access millions of songs directly in the palm of your hand literally.
In addition to that, Peggo is easy to use, has a very intuitive interface and will allow you to have hundreds of songs anywhere. In addition to being able to download the songs in MP3, we can listen to them in streaming so as not to have to occupy memory on the phone. Speaking of memory, this application is very light, so you can install it even if you have space problems.
In addition to occupying very little memory, this application has the particularity that it consumes very few system resources, so you will be able to install it on any device, even if it is a very old low-end device it will work perfectly. Peggo makes no distinctions in the type of user who listens to its music, adapting to any type of need.
All this sounds great, so surely you have been wanting to have music from YouTube and Soundcloud directly on your mobile phone. Well, that’s what we’re here for, since we’re going to see how Peggo can be installed on any device compatible with Android and thus have all the music available in the palm of your hand.
Download Instructions and Tips
- Download the application:
The first thing to do to be able to take advantage of all the power of Peggo is to download this application directly to our Android device. In most cases, this is usually very simple, since all we have to do is download the application through the famous Google Play Store and proceed to install the application on our devices. However, in this case that won’t be possible, since Peggo for Android is an application that is not yet available on this platform. The reason is that since when we download songs from YouTube, it violates some rules of use of Google Play, they simply cannot host applications of this type on their system. The good thing is that the Android operating system allows us to download the application in other ways, in which we will be able to install the application anyway. We are going to see a total of three different ways to do this.
- Uptodown: The Uptodown website is one of our favorite ways to download apps. directly to our Android phone. This website has a lot of applications for direct download and the best thing about this website is that it allows you to download all of them, whether they are applications that we have found in the Play Store or applications like this one that we have not yet found on this website. In any case, simply enter this website and search for Peggo in your browser to find the latest version of the application. In addition, we will be able to download the previous versions if we want, something that will help you in case the new versions have an interface that you do not like or something similar. Now we will download the apk file and install it on our mobile phone, previously enabling the unknown origins on our phone.
- Aptoide: Aptoide is one of the best alternative app marketplaces out there. I say alternative because it hosts apps that don’t appear in the Play Store and can’t be found normally. It also has applications from the Play Store, having the main advantage over this one that it will allow you to have the applications downloaded before anyone else, that is, in their Beta versions that have not yet been released to the already named Play Store. In order to download Peggo in Aptoide, we have to download Aptoide first, something that we are going to do from uptodown. Once we have installed it following the instructions in the previous section (but changing Peggo to Aptoide), we are going to enter there and search for Peggo. Nothing is going to come out in principle, but it will give us an option to search in more stores. Click here and look for the latest version of Peggo in the browser. Once we have it, we install it and add the store to the official list of repositories. In this way, we will have Aptoide always updating the application to the latest version.
- Others: In addition to these two ways, we have more ways to have the application on our device. We can use many web pages that contain apk applications, such as argim.net, taringa and other download pages. We can easily find it just by doing a little Google search for Peggo apk. Of course, make sure that the website where we are going to download it is trustworthy, since many people sneak viruses and other components into our mobile phone. Another way to avoid it is to put a reliable antivirus on our mobile, which will allow us to download the application without having any problem.
- Search songs from YouTube:
Now that we have downloaded the application, we are going to search for the song that we want to download on YouTube. YouTube is the video platform par excellence, but it also has a lot of songs within its system, as well as a large database with audiobooks and musical sessions made by the users who have uploaded the videos. The thing is, you can search for almost anything from the app’s search engine, which will take you directly to the videos you want to download. Once you have them, you have to press where it says record song, since there it will give you the option to download the application in Mp3 format, which is what we are here for today.
- Search Soundcloud songs:
The SoundCloud option is very similar to YouTube, but it only offers audio files and no video. Soundcloud doesn’t usually have official songs from artists, but it usually has the remixes and sessions that users have uploaded, so you can really find even better versions of your favorite songs. What you have to do to search on Soundcloud is to enter the soundcloud option in the search menu and from here do the same as with YouTube songs, that is, search for the song and hit record Sound to download the song.
- Download only pieces of songs:
If we click on record sound, we will see that we have the option to download the song only in pieces, that is, to cut out pieces of the song and download only the piece that we want to download. This will help us create all calls, in which we can only download the chorus of our favorite song and make it sound when we are called by phone. For this we have to select record sound and choose the piece of the song that we want to download (by default it is selected in its entirety), select it and download the song.
Peggo is not the only application on the market that allows you to do this. If you didn’t like it or you simply want to know about more applications that can do this, we are going to see more applications that allow you to download songs from YouTube and other websites to our phone in Mp3 format.
- Tubemate: This is one of the best applications on the market in this sector and we have already talked about it before. This application allows us to download videos and songs from YouTube in a very similar way to how we do it here. However, this app is a bit more popular. Its disadvantage is that you need an external application to be able to have the videos in MP3 format, since it does not have its own converter.
- Snaptube: This is another great alternative for downloading songs, working in a similar way to its predecessors. It has some eye-catching features and a fairly intuitive and easy-on-the-eyes interface, so it can be a great alternative to Peggo for downloading songs directly to your mobile phone.
- Others: There are other applications that allow us to download all kinds of songs to our mobile devices. In fact, there are tons of others who did this and are just as good as this one. In the case of Soundcloud, there is an application that has even found its way into the PlayStore, since the music on SoundCloud sometimes does not have copyright. Another good way to download songs from any site is through the internet browser. All we have to do is type sing in front of youtube in a video url. In this way, we are going to be directed to a song download website, being able to download both in video format and in audio format and in any quality. In this way, we are going to have very high quality songs without any problem, being able to have them even without downloading any application. This is ideal for old terminals, as an old mobile phone can run into space problems, which will prevent you from downloading the Peggo app and others. However, the browser is available on all devices and in this way, you will be able to download songs from any mobile, device and operating system, including any version of Android (even the oldest).