One of the best applications for this year 2017 is the Facebook Moments application, an application that will allow you to use Facebook in a different way than you are used to.
Moments is the new way that Facebook has offered us to be able to save a photo album on the social network and also do it privately. This application integrates very well with all the applications of the Facebook family and will undoubtedly allow you to work correctly with it and thus be able to immortalize all the moments.
This application has come to replace the main Facebook application to upload photos, since this application was too heavy and has been separated into several to be able to carry out this type of function. This application is something more than what the original Facebook brought us, since they have improved it.
This application allows us to upload photos with all our friends, tag them, create personalized photo albums and thus be able to have all the favorite images with your family and friends in one place. We are also allowed to create permissions on the photo, that is, to see who can see the publication and even being able to upload private photos that only you can see.
This allows the application to be very complete, since we are going to be able to do practically anything with our photos, giving a touch never seen before and making the images of great quality, dividing everything into photo albums and making them completely ordered and ready to use.
In this way, it is possible to create an application that not only serves to have photos of your friends, but can also be used as a kind of private photo album in the cloud. This is simply perfect, since you will be able to have millions of photos on Facebook and not occupy the phone’s memory, having free space available for other functions and to install other applications that are interesting like this application.
This app is easy to use and is suitable for all audiences and for the whole family, just like all other apps in the Facebook family of apps, which have nothing offensive and anything that is very violent or pornographic is penalized. For this reason, it is an application that your children will be able to download without problems, since it is suitable for everyone. Facebook has always been characterized by family content and now it is not going to change it, no matter how many new applications it launches.
This application integrates with the Facebook account and is synchronized with the rest of the applications, so if you have enough space, it is better that you have all of them installed in order to do all this correctly.
If you don’t know how to install moments, you’re in the right place, since we’re going to see how to do it step by step, so that you can always have the application available for download and installation on an Android device.
Download Instructions and Tips
- Install and download:
The first thing we must do to use Facebook moments is to download the application. The way to do this is very simple, since all we have to do is enter the Google Play Store and if we have logged in correctly, we will be able to download whatever we want. Here we are going to look for moments and the application will immediately appear, which is distinguished because it has a kind of helium balloon like those of small children. The application does not take up much space and as soon as we download it, it will start to do so. Once it is downloaded, we will have the installation completed. Remember that you must have free space to be able to update the application, since when we connect to a Wi-Fi, this application will be updated automatically if there are updates available. Updates improve performance and security, so they are definitely necessary to make the application work properly.
- Create Facebook account or log in:
In order to use this application, we are obviously going to need a validated Facebook account, which will undoubtedly help us not only to use this system, but also to be able to use all the applications that Facebook has integrated on your system. When we enter here, we will be able to log in with Facebook to be able to use the application. If we still do not have an account, we can create the account there with the usual method of filling in the email, the name, the surnames and all this. Once we do this, we can start. Remember that the data must be real, because if they are false, as soon as they report the account they will take it down and you will have to put your real data and verify your identity if this happens.
- Use the application:
Now that we have downloaded moments, we will be able to use the application and therefore, the fun will begin and we will be able to have a great time with this Facebook application Once we have logged in or created the account, we will be able to enter the application and we will be able to do things. Once we are inside, we are going to see how the application gives us the option to start uploading photos. The pictures can be from the camera taken right now or from the photo album, no matter where you come from. Without a doubt, it is a good option for everyone, since you will be able to upload both photos that you are taking at that moment, as well as old photos. Be that as it may, you can do it and tag all your friends, creating a moment. Friends will see the photo instantly if they have the app installed. In addition, we will be able to create hagstags like on twitter and in this way, get to link an image to a word and therefore, a specific moment. Without a doubt,
Tips for Downloading and Tips
- Other applications of the Facebook family:
Now that we know how the Moments application works, we are going to see other Facebook applications that have complementary functions. Although before everything was gathered in a single application, today, there are many applications to do different things. In this way, Facebook achieves higher performance, getting many light applications instead of just one very heavy application. You do not need to download all the applications to be able to use it, but it is recommended so that you can have all the functions in one place, the mobile phone. We are going to see all the applications and do an analysis above.
- Facebook: This is the official Facebook application and the one we all know. Therefore, this is the application that everyone has installed. This application is based on browsing the wall, commenting, seeing friends’ photos and messing around on Facebook. However, many functions that other applications now do have been removed.
- Messenger: It is the Facebook chat messaging application and recently, the only way to access Facebook chat. Its bubble system allows you to chat with other people without being annoying and without stopping using your mobile phone. However, this application is only for chatting and by itself it will only work for you if you only use Facebook as a method of chatting.
- Facebook page manager: If you have a Fan page or work as a community manager, this is undoubtedly your ideal application. This page filters comments on the page and allows you to do things that the original app doesn’t, such as scheduling posts for later, changing the page description, or putting a profile picture. Without a doubt, a good application for those moments in which you want to use your page from your mobile.
- Facebook lite: It is a clone of the official Facebook application, but for low-resource computers. This app was born due to the criticism that the official app consumed a lot of resources. This page spends very little and allows you to do almost the same, so of course it is recommended. There is also a version of Messenger Lite, although I haven’t tried it, but it should work fine.
- Facebook Ads; Facebook is a platform that moves millions of dollars in advertising and therefore, a good way to finance it is through ads. Therefore, if you have an ad and you want to publish it on Facebook, this platform will allow you to do all this from your mobile phone, that is, at anytime, anywhere and from this device.
- Others: There are other Facebook applications such as MSQRD to take Selfies with everyone, work groups, Facebook for groups and other applications that allow you to complement applications such as Messenger. Without a doubt, there are many applications and you have to try them all to see which one convinces you the most.